Saturday, February 20, 2010

Master Cleanse 4 - Day 1

175 lbs

So this is Day 1 of my cleanse for 2010. I did a cleanse at the end of 2009 for 14 days and looking back I wish I would have continued longer so I am going for it again. In those 14 days, I lost 18 pounds. Once I started eating food again, it actually didn't taste as great as it seemed like it would. I am getting within range of my target weight and this cleanse, besides being extremely healthy, is the best thing I've found that ALWAYS takes the pounds off of me. So... here I go. The most important things I've found toward my success are: Pre-make the mix and take it with me everywhere I go, find support like blogging or going to chat pages (www.therawfoodsite.com), and staying away from places where there will be pressure to eat. That is pretty much it. Oh - and drink, drink, drink the lemonade all day long. Do not skimp on it. I never measure it. I just drink as much as possible. Good luck!



It's 6 pm. I'm a little sleepy actually and ready for a hot bath and early evening. I tend to get cold more easily when I am doing the cleanse and I find that going to be earlier than normal helps me avoid the late night munchies. I spent the day cleaning house, organizing, and clearing out clutter. Once I get cleansing, I tend to want everything in my whole life to be cleansed, too. It's a big job but I made a dent today. Onward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment