Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Master cleanse - Day 4

166 pounds (-6 pounds!)

Well here it is day 4! Believe it or not, I am feeling better now that i have been doing this cleanse longer. Yesterday, I was a little hungry here and there but as soon as I drank the lemonade, I felt fine again. Today, I woke up at 5:30 ready to get up! That is completely unlike me. The first few days, I felt like I had some brain fuzziness. That feels much less today.

I am also noticing how empowered I feel. I decided on day 2 that I would do this cleanse for 4 days and then do fruits and vegetables while I am traveling with friends for 4 days. I am now feeling a little disappointed about stopping after today. I am realizing that it is not so difficult to keep my word to myself. I have not cheated at all - and that feels really great! So, I'll check back in, either later today but definitely tomorrow morning.

If you are thinking about doing this cleanse, just do it. It is not so difficult. It is not easy but it is completely doable. Once the first day or two is done, it gets easier and the rewards are massive. I used to wish I could just work really hard at losing weight and get it handled but usually weight loss has to be long and slow - I hate that. This is a way to just get it handled. It doesn't take long and it does work!

No comments:

Post a Comment