Monday, June 4, 2007

Master Cleanse - Day 2

9:00 am 168 lbs (-4 lbs)

Wow... I lost 4 pounds in one day! Now I know this is not merely meant for weight loss but that side affect is terrific! I woke up feeling very tired and last night was not so easy after drinking the laxative tea. I got up twice which wasn't terribly comfortable.

9:30 pm
It turned out to be a pretty good day. Glad it was Monday, actually, as having something to stay focused on kept my mind away from so many food thoughts. I did have the food thoughts however. Went to friends house and it was all I could do to not eat a piece of candy that was sitting out. "Just one," I thought to myself. But I didn't do it and I'm glad about that. I did not drink the herbal laxative tea this morning and am actually thinking that my blend of tea may be too strong. I get cramping from the tea and have read some articles that advise to dilute the tea down if that happens. I'll give it another whirl tonight. Still haven't brought myself to try the salt water flush. Do I dare?

No comments:

Post a Comment