Thursday, June 14, 2007

Second go - Day 4

163 lbs (-8.5 lbs)

Yesterday got really challenging around 5 pm. I drank the lemon all day like i was supposed to and then later in the day, I took a walk. Part of the time, my work involves people and horses and yesterday a boy and I decided to take one of the horses for a walk. The problem was it was hot and the horse was being a little bit pushy and required me to exert extra energy in order to lead her. By the time I got home, not only was I wiped out but I started getting a headache in my temples.

I've read that other people have taken Advil and such things to assist with the pain so I did that and I'm glad I did. Shortly thereafter, I felt pretty good. I got home around 8:30 in the evening and then met up with a friend who was taking an evening stroll. The two of us walked about 4 miles and I returned home at nearly 11 pm! We walked for atleast 2 hours!

My knees were a little achey by the time I got home but what I am finding very unusual is that I am having a lot of energy at night. Normally, 9 o'clock rolls around and my body just seems to shut down all by itself but on this cleanse, I am like the energizer bunny in the evening. This morning I woke up before 6 am with no alarm. Crazy, huh?

So, I'm excited I made it to Day 4. I'm still committed for the entire 10 days. The exciting thing is that tomorrow will be my half way point. I am really hopeful that the hardest days are behind me. Last time day 2 was tough. This time day 3 was tough.

And I'm definitely looking thinner - even I can see the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment