Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Second go - Day 1

171.5

Here I go again. It was actually disappointing a little bit to stop the cleanse but it was also nice to eat. I noticed how much more mindful I was about the eating decisions I made. There were many stops at gas stations and fast food and I am proud to say, I actually made good decisions. I could always find salad at fast food but about the only thing I could find at the gas station that was a real food was peanuts and raisins.

I also noticed that I felt thinner and I liked that feeling a lot. My weight has popped up according to the scale but I don't trust what the scale says this time. While I was gone, it was super hot and I retained water badly. I almost always retain water when I travel and within a day or two of returning home, the weight drops right off.

So, day one has been a breeze actually. I'm looking forward to this cleanse this time and I'm not feeling nervous about it this time. I planned on videoing myself today but I don't have a camera until tomorrow. I'm excited. Here we go...

Oh, and I did the salt water flush this morning. It wasn't horrible and it did cause me to have to use the bathroom but I think I will stick with the herbal laxative tea instead. The book says to use either one or the other and the herbal tea is so much more palatable than the salt water.

No comments:

Post a Comment