Sunday, June 17, 2007

Master Cleanse 2 - Day 7

160 lbs (-11 1/2 lbs)

Yesterday was Saturday and I felt pretty wiped out. I got some chores done in the morning then I decided to read and I fell asleep for a couple hours in the afternoon. A friend of mine and I were trying to think of something fun to do yesterday and we both kept forgetting we were on the cleanse. (She's doing it, too.) There was a bar-b-que we could have gone to. Actually, we probably should have gone and enjoyed the people.

I am feeling a little bit isolated. A part of me really wants to get out and be around people and another part of me wants to crawl into my bed and sleep through the next three days to get this cleanse over with. (I do get to work and I don't get to sleep through my life so the bed for the next three days is not an option.)

So, I'm not sure what this low energy is about. I actually think it is because I've been home for the last several days by myself and normally I would get out to the coffee house or have lunch with someone, or have breakfast with my parents. Getting around people always boosts me up and it is interesting to notice how much being out there in public often revolves around food.

But anyway, so far so good. I only have three days left to go. I have not had a single bite of food in all this time. This morning I was feeding carrots to my horse and I was biting off pieces for her so she wouldn't inhale the carrot in one bite. I usually eat some of the carrot, too and it was my habit to expect to eat some. But something in my mind kicked in and reminded me not to eat it. It makes me wonder just how much of my actions are done out of habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment