Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Second go - Day 3

165.5 (-6 lbs)

Wow... this is incredible. I feel great. I'm a little bit bored with drinking but on one hand, it is easier than preparing food, it does taste good, and the weight loss side effect is so nice. I purchased a different laxative tea and this one is much better than the one I had originally. The first one I used was called Super Dieters Tea and it cramped my intestines and felt like it was hurting me. I don't know what was in it because i no longer have the box.

This new one has Senna in it and the directions say to make it mild for the first day or two. I've had no trouble at all with this tea. I'll get the name of it.

So here we go on Day 3 of the Master Cleanse lemonade diet. I am almost certain that day 3 will be easier than Day 2. Several people have asked me if I'm thinner and it's so fun to be able to reply with, Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment